The champion’s mindset
I recently had a brilliant conversation with a rather remarkable young lady to whom I posed a few questions.
These are a summary of her responses to my questions.
I find them quite astounding given her tender age. I am sure you’ll agree.
- Ruined is that kingdom in which the ruler sleeps more than the subjects do.
- If I have time to even think about scrolling through my Social media news feed, I have time to exercise and learn something new every single day.
- I don’t say “I don’t know.” I say “I don’t know yet.” I then find out ASAP.
- The customer’s money does not stop moving after 5 pm on any day so why should my commitment towards the task? I run it like I own it!
- If I haven’t become indispensable to the business, every word in my resume means nothing!
- I don’t think “I lost so much money!” I think “Now I’ve learnt 1 more way of not losing so much money!”
- Sometimes I am the coach; sometimes the quarterback; at other times a running back; yet at other times the wide receiver and so on. On some special occasions, I am all of those combined. I suck it up and get on with it!
- Countless geniuses have died penniless and many more will. Get back on your feet & march onward!
You must be logged in to post a comment.