There’s nothing quite like…
- …the sheer disbelief one feels when that blessed soul from the opposing team catches a Hail Mary pass inside the endzone in the last 1 second of the game while one’s team was in the lead
- …the lovely relief that one feels while taking a deep breath of the scent of petrichor
- …the odd feeling of sadness that comes on when one’s favourite pair of well-worn jeans is put into the wash
- …that last slice of pie topped with whipped cream waiting on the table to test one’s iron will
- …one’s last night at what has been one’s residence for quite some time to bring on in an instant all the memories of one’s entire stay there
- …a full stomach, warm feet & a safe environment
Happy Thanksgiving to you all my dear friends & readers.